My photo
Hey :)Welcome to my simple blog . Hope you like it . Dislikes ? So ? Just go to this icon 'X' and 'click' okay ? Byebye . Oh let me introduce myself . My fullname is Siti Aisyah . You can call me Aisyah or Pendek for short . I'm sixteen this year . Woahh ! So fast getting older . Oh btw I'm Johorean ♥ Nice to meet you . Do visit do read do follow . Most thank you :)

Teacher's Day :)

heyy hello hyee :) firstly , i want to say HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all teachers in SIGS :) Woott Woott ! mmg lambat giler ar kan nk start . then kol 8 lebih gitu baru start . ckgu semue dtg . dgn tema ARABIC dherr . Woahh ! serius ckgu semue lawa'' giler macho'' giler . hahaha dh mcm mak'' n pak'' arab dh . hahaha 
THE PRETIEST TEACHERS ( TOP 5) :
1.CIK SITI ZAKIAH
2.CIK MAHANI
3.UMI SHARIMAH
4.PUAN AZALINA
5.PUAN ZALITA
THE MACHO TEACHERS (TOP 5) :
1.USTAD ALI
2.ENCIK NAZRI
3.USTAD NAZUIN
4.CHE NAZMI
5.ENCIK ZAMRI
yeahh ! really NICE lahh ckgu'' semue . walaoo ! I LOIKE :D Wuhuu ! lastly , i want to say sorry for all the teachers if i have done something wrong or mistake in the class or out from the class . kps ckgu'' semue i want to say sorry if saye ade nganjeng'' ckgu ke an . saye mmg mcm tuh . hahaha and and if saye nakal giler dlm kelas ke an sbab itu mmg adat ar an . hahaha xsah kalu xnakal . and for the last but not least , sorry if saye bising giler dlm kelas . ade buad kugiran ke an . hahaha especially dlm kelas kh . hahaha . sorry ENCIK NAZRI :D hohoho . akhir kate drpd saye HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY and SORRY TEACHER ! ILY
 
Thanks for reading . Muahh sikit :*