My photo
Hey :)Welcome to my simple blog . Hope you like it . Dislikes ? So ? Just go to this icon 'X' and 'click' okay ? Byebye . Oh let me introduce myself . My fullname is Siti Aisyah . You can call me Aisyah or Pendek for short . I'm sixteen this year . Woahh ! So fast getting older . Oh btw I'm Johorean ♥ Nice to meet you . Do visit do read do follow . Most thank you :)

N.A.I.S.S ♥

To nik , mon , intan and syudud , me dedicate all this picture okay . We've being together for 3 years and 1 month okay since Form 1 even form 1 tak berapa nak rapat sangat kan . Me love chiuu alls :') Disaat kita bersama , gelak ketawa dan sewaktu dengannya . Kita berlima sangat AWESOME okay . Please dont be jealous xD Suka duka tetap bersama . Susah senang ditempuh bersama Perghh ayat :P hoo ~ Nothing to say , just enjoy looking all the pictures :) Adios ~

Thank You :)
                                                                                                                                                                Your dearest friend,
                                                                                                                              pendekloveyou


Thanks for reading . Muahh sikit :*